Thursday 21 January 2016

Paul Depuis,1889, Yas Mall

Wandering around Yas mall is quite a tiring task,with my two naughty kiddos ,recently adapted heels and so many bags in my hands. So sitting in a restaurant or Borders is a must for us.on 31 Dec.2015, it was Paul, we choosed as our dine in, rest in destination.
My husband headed to the interior part of Paul to sit in but as a photographer, I needed some place with most vibrant views and enjoyable place.so I made him  change our seats and fortunately got one table in  outside sitting area.it was really the best part of the discovery as located in the avenue we could enjoy the free play of my lences and fully entertained with the new years celebrations  in the avenue. A live musical show was going on with some jymnastics and dance items on the stage and we were enjoying the hilarious excitement of  a new years around the corner. 

 As my hubby with our kiddos got busy with the live musical show, I placed my order with two lasagne,and two kids meals with chicken burgers  and started to get some glimmering  shots of the event. 
As the meals approached the table, we really loved the kids meals as with an average price they were offering a full five course meal; small glass of juice, two beautiful burgers with some fries and fresh vegetable and even a small piece of cake as a dessert!  My munchies and even me loved their  meals as it was a totally perfect meal with a reasonable price . We were  served with our  lasagne and  some appetizers but it looked  quite small portion in comparison with kiddos!.:p  !well without any doubt the sauce bottles were amazing and I enjoyed their complimentary bread more than our lasagne! 
As a sweet treats I asked for macarons  that were delish ! We enjoyed their meals and  loved their location as well !  Especially it's a real fun  when 
Yas mall is hosting some sort of entertainment with a mouth watering taste! as being late for publishing my blog I missed some of my main course photos but I am sure it will look  more yummy when you ordered for yourself! good luck and enjoy fun with yum!!!

1 comment: